Our mission, vision and values
As the local charity supporting patients at Bristol’s city centre hospitals, our mission is to make a real difference to patients, their families and the staff who treat them. We fundraise to create welcoming environments, fund innovative research, support staff training and development and provide state of the art equipment. Each year we invest in projects that go above and beyond what the NHS can provide.
Working with inspirational local people, our vision is to raise the funds needed to support the delivery of gold-standard healthcare in first-class surroundings in Bristol’s city centre hospitals. We aim to make a difference to every patient and every condition.
We are committed to...
- Patients first: putting the patient at the heart of everything we do.
- Respect: treating everyone fairly with respect and care.
- Excellence: in all that we fund and deliver.
- Trust: demonstrating integrity and transparency, being honest and responsible in all our work.
- Passion: being inspired to achieve the best.