You can visit us in person at our Fundraising Hub in the Bristol Royal Informary (BRI) Welcome Centre, next to M&S. We're open Monday - Friday, 10am - 5pm. You can drop off any cash or cheque donations, find out more information about fundraising and volunteering for your hospital charity, as well as provide you with supplies for fundraising events. We also sell a range of gift cards, gifts, our Children's Anthology, second hand books and DVDs to raise funds for our city centre hospitals.
You can contact us by phone, email or write to us using the details below.
Phone: 0117 927 7120 or fax: 0117 925 2017
Above & Beyond
Keep up to date with our latest news, appeals and events on social media:
How To Find Us
From the M32 coming into Bristol take signs towards the City Centre but keep in right hand or, preferably, middle lane (just drive a short way until you come to a large roundabout)
• Take second exit into Marlborough Street (just drive a short way) then
• Take second left into Whitson Street and continue to end of the street.
• At the end of the road turn left and then immediately right into Deep Street opposite the White Hart Pub and at the side of Bristol Eye Hospital
• Follow the road as it curves round to the right around the back of the Eye Hospital
• You will then curve round to the left and you will see The Abbot's House on the left about 50 yards away.
Please note we have limited parking. If you wish to reserve a parking space please telephone 0117 927 7120.